Evolis Zenius Card Printer
- Dye sublimation & thermal transfer
- Upto 150 cards per hour (full colour, single side)
- Upto 500 cards per hour (monochrome, single side)
- 300 dpi resolution
- Prints 0.25mm to 0.76mm thick cards
- 50 card input hopper (0.76mm cards)
- 20 card output hopper (0.76mm cards)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & Mac OS X drivers
- USB & Ethernet interface (Ethernet on Zenius Expert only)
- Magnetic stripe, smart card & contactless encoder options
- 2 year warranty
With Zenius, Evolis unveils its new conception of plastic card personalization, with a clear focus on the user and unmatched printing quality. Zenius, the fi rst eco-designed printer, stands out with its optimized features and a Evolis High Trust® Evolis Premium Suite® software compact and sleek design.
Zenius benefi ts from the new consumables and the to provide ease of use and performance levels that set the new benchmark in the market.
Zenius is the one-stop solution to print high-quality single-sided cards, in monochrome or color, and encode technology cards, in single or small runs, for a variety of applications: employee badges, access control badges, payment cards, transportation passes, and more. Zenius now comes bundled with CardPresso card design and print software from Evolis.
With a sound level of just 46 dB (A) and its amazingly small size, Zenius can be accommodated in virtually any environment, be it a welcome desk, a sales counter, or an offi ce desk. Zenius weighs 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs) and is the lightest printer in its category.