FOTODEK Self-adhesive Plastic cardsCards with self-adhesive backing are widely used to add photo ID to proximity cards, and other cards that cannot be directly printed onto.
Additional uses include asset tagging and product identification plates.
Self-adhesive cards are available in several thicknesses, as well as options of CR79 and CR80 sizes.
The 250 micron Mylar® backed option provides a super-thin finished product, whilst the mylar backing ensures stability during printing.
- Strong adhesion characteristics safeguards longevity of use
- Exclusive manufacturing capabilities ensure card edges are free of excess adhesive
- Most options are available in undersize CR79 (84.25 x 52.25mm), or credit card size CR80 (85.6 x 54mm)
- Cards are PVC for direct card printing
- High quality FOTODEK® finish for optimum print clarity
- All cards manufactured to ISO standards
- Card surfaces are clean and scratch and burr free
- Cards are packed in 100s and supplied in clean, dust-free, anti-static packaging.
Price for pack of 100 cards.