KDC270 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
1D, CCD, or 2D Bluetooth
Barcode Data Collector
The KDC270 enables diverse mobile Auto-Identification applications for collecting and storing barcode data.
A built-in display and keypad eliminate blind erroneous data collection and enable interactive processes.
A rechargeable battery that is easily replaced can recharge from any USB port and allows more than 17,000 barcode scans with a 1-second interval. With 8MB of on-board memory that stores over 400,000 UPC product barcodes or 60,000 product database records, memory shortages are no longer a concern.
The KDC270 comes with FREE KTSync® software and SDK for Android, iOS, and Windows devices. KTSync includes a keyboard wedging feature, application generation, DB look up, inventory management, and KDC configuration features. SDK provides technical support from our top engineers and development team.
- Superior scanning performance with the top of the line laser scan engine
- Bright OLED display
- Large 8MB of data memory
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFI profiles with automatic Bluetooth reconnection feature for seamless operation
- Smart Bluetooth reconnection upon detecting disconnection either from the smart device or KDC
- The best battery life Bluetooth barcode scanner
- Five days scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth normal mode
- Two weeks scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth power save mode
- Bundled DB look up and inventory program
All Major OS Support
KOAMTAC provides complimentary KTSync keyboard wedging and application generation software and SDK for Android, Blackberry, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Mac OS X and Windows devices.