Use to test PoE cameras, IP phones, and Wifi installations.
This tester displays the power used, voltage available, current flowing when connected to any 802.3af/at device and see how much power any PoE or DC powered device actually needs.
This product is equivalent to the WS-POE-Tester device.
- Configure your network for just the power you need
- Measure available voltage at the remote end of a PoE connected device
- Observe loss in the Ethernet cable
- Mode A display from 20v to 56 volts
- Mode B display from 20v to 56 volts
- DC input display from 5v to 56 volts
- Measure PoE currents up to 500 ma (28 watts)
- Use the 2.1mm DC connectors to measure voltage and current / power in 24, 48 and 56 volt installations
- DC current up to 5 amps
- 2.1mm to 2.1mm jumper included
- Bright LED displays – alternate between Voltage, Current and Power
- Size: 101.6 x 101.6 x 50.8 mm
- Weight: 5 ounces