RepairShopr Basic Pack
Star TSP-143 Lan, Cash Drawer and Box of 20 Thermal rolls.
This pack is all that is required to get started with RepairShopr on a PC/Macbook. The Ethernet cable plugs into the router and puts the Printer on the wifi network. Shopify POS will then find the printer. The cash drawer has an RJ-1 cable which plugs into the back of the Printer and will open when a sale is completed.
The Most Complete Repair Shop Platform Available.
Customers and CRM
With powerful customer management and search you have your entire database instantly available from anywhere. We added the important parts of a CRM and left out all the confusing stuff so your team will ramp up quickly and get to work.
- CRM with multiple contacts, notes fields, and more
- Estimates, Invoices, and Tickets all in the same place
- Email and SMS integrated for easy communication
- Referral source tracking and reporting
- Summary billing statements
- Barcode labels auto-print on creation
- Manage and track customer credits
- Contact history for emailed invoices and marketing
- Stored credit cards for easy billing
Customer Web Portal
Your customers will feel safer and more confident with the ability to check status, see invoice history, and preview and approve/decline estimates all from a portal they can access with just a click from all the emails you send them. The portal can be translated to any language for you international users.
- Web access customer portal via login or email link
- Give customers access to complete account history
- Easy invoice and payment tracking for business clients
- Download Invoice and Ticket PDFs
Ticket List for Easy Job Management
The heart and soul of a repair shop is the ticketing system - and we know it. Your tickets will show you exactly what you need, when you need it, from any device including cell phones on the go. The super light weight workflows will gently prompt you to the next task without getting in your way or slowing you down.
- Organize by status, problem type, customer
- Filter by assigned tech and current ticket status
- Track by created date or due date
- Color coding for quick view of last updates
Heads-up In-Shop Ticket Display
The all new Ticket Dashboard will help you avoid those frustrated customer calls because someone hasn't heard from you, and you'll never have to worry about your team working on the wrong thing because of convenient (and customizable) color coding keeps the urgent stuff on the top of the list and standing out!
- Designed for large screen TV or monitor
- Automatically refreshes to keep job statuses current
- At-a-glance view lets techs easily prioritize jobs
- Quickly see ticket quantity and status breakdown
PBX/Phone system integration for call tracking