Optimized for smartphones
SocketScan™ 800 Series
Black: CX3343-1577(formerly Series 8) Barcode Scanners
The Socket Mobile S850, a high-performance 2D and 1D barcode scanner with Bluetooth® wireless technology. Attachable to most smartphones enabling one‐handed professional barcode scanning. The S850 can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. The S850 is also suited for Mobile Ticketing and high‐end retail environments where 2D barcodes are gaining popularity for security and data capacity.
Approximately the same size as a credit card measuring less than ½ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces (48g), the S850 is one of the smallest and lightest 2D barcode scanner available in the market today. The S850 slips neatly into your pocket and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand when attached to a smartphone. You can add a lanyard or belt clip (sold separately) for a wearable solution making the S850 accessible at any time.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iTouch®) and compatible with Android and Windows® smartphones and tablets.
It has the Universal Klip which attaches to your device and holds the S800 Case.
- Certified by Apple® for iOS devices – Guaranteed Compatibility
- Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers. Just scan an on-screen barcode to quickly pair devices*
- Battery friendly Technology enables battery lasting a full work shift
- Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potential harmful microbes
- Includes a Universal Klip Case providing a one-handed scanning solution
- Scanner reads 2D & 1D barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens
- Easy to use - scans barcodes in any direction
- No software installation required - use Bluetooth Basic Mode (HID) to connect like a wireless keyboard
- Advanced functionality and scanner configuration supported in Bluetooth Application Mode (SPP) with Socket Mobile's SDK
- Warranty: 1 year for Barcode Scanner and 90 days for Accessories
DuraCase for 800 Series
Introducing, additional protection for our 800 Series scanner without compromising the convenient small size of your handheld device. The DuraCase fits like a rubberized glove, meshing your scanner and mobile into one device, and even charging as one, simultaneously. Featuring RAM IntelliSkin with GDS technology, DuraCase is designed for on-the-go workforces that want handheld devices in their mobile field.LEARN MORE
Attach to your device for a one-handed solution
Need to keep a hand free to handle merchandise or equipment? The 800 Series easily attaches to your favourite smartphone or multimedia device with our optional Klip case. You'll have a convenient, one-handed solution that's easier to carry!
Socket Mobile currently offers Klip Cases for the Apple iPhone SE/5/5s/5c, Apple iPod touch (5th & 6th generation) and Samsung Galaxy S4 as well as a Universal Klip Case.
Wear around your neck
Want convenient access to the 800 Series at all times?
Wear it around your neck or fasten it to your belt with the (Optional) lanyard / belt clip, which features a retractable tether so you can comfortably pull the scanner out to your arm's full length.
Flexible for Different Devices and Usage Scenarios
The 800 Series gives you the most flexibility to integrate with your devices and user preferences. After you've attached it to a phone, it's easy to detach and just change the Klip Case to attach it to a different phone or device. You can even skip the Klip Case and use it unattached.
The scanner is compatible with a broad range of Apple, Android and Windows devices and is Apple MFi certified for the iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch.
Easy to integrate
The 800 Series has the same key hardware features and uses the same software and SDK as our popular 7 Series barcode scanners.
If you're currently using our 7 Series barcode scanners, you'll have a familiar user experience and be able to use the same apps with our 800 Series.
iPOD not included but available here.