Primacy Card Printer
- Dye sublimation & thermal transfer
- Upto 225 cards per hour (full colour, single side)
- Upto 850 cards per hour (monochrome, single side)
- 300 dpi resolution
- Prints 0.25mm to 0.76mm thick cards
- 100 card input hopper (0.76mm cards)
- 100 card output hopper (0.76mm cards)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & Mac OS X drivers
- USB, Ethernet & Wireless interface
- Magnetic stripe, smart card & contactless encoder options
- 3 year warranty
The Evolis Primacy is a high-end id card printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast. When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy turns into the ideal solution to issue cards.
Primacy supports any requirement in card printing and encoding, in medium to large runs. This is the perfect option to deliver transportation passes, payment cards, identification badges, as well as multi-feature cards. Primacy now comes bundled with CardPresso card design and print software from Evolis.
Primacy personalizes color cards in a record time. Up to 210 cards per hour for one side, and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided printing. The same machine can print on either one or both sides, and the dual-sided option can also be activated on-site. This flexible printer can also be fitted with additional options at any time, when magnetic and contact/contactless encoding are required.
The Evolis Primacy is the recommended printer to replace both the Pebble and the Dualys plastic card printers from Evolis which are now both obsolete.
||Thermal Transfer/Dye Sublimation
|Print Speed (per card)
||Mono: 6 seconds
Full Colour: 18 seconds
||ISO CR-80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm)
||0.25 to 0.76 mm (10 to 30 mil)
|Input Hopper Card Capacity
|Output Hopper Card Capacity
||USB, Ethernet & Wireless interface
||Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & Mac OS X drivers
|Magnetic Stripe Encoder
|Smart Card Encoder
|Contactless Card Encoder
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||381mm x 205mm x 247mm